ExxonMobil is recruiting into its internship Program; The programme is for Nigerian graduates to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company.
From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
Eket, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerian with a Degree in the following engineering disciplines: Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Process, Computer Engineering and other related engineering disciplines.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class Upper (2:1). Candidates with a bachelor’s degree class of Second Class Lower (2:2) are eligible to apply for the programme if they hold a master’s degree with a Distinction
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a master’s degree no earlier than 2018
- Be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
How to Apply
To start your application, click ‘Apply’ . Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
Make sure you upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
Note: No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
Job Segment: Engineer, Electrical, Engineering