Daily Tells has compiled a list of Nigerian Jobs and companies currently recruiting suitable Nigerians to occupy various positions in its firm in Nigeria.
1. Massive Recruitment at Bua Group, Port Harcourt, June 2019
BUA Group is a leading Conglomerate in Nigeria with businesses in Foods, Minim, Manufacturing and infrastructure sectors of the economy. In line with the business objective of the organisation to support local production and provision of employment, the job positions below exist at BUA Sugar Refinery:
- Shift Electrical Engineers
- HSE Supervisors
- Instrumentation Engineers
- Junior Engineer Instrumentation
- Quality Assurance
- General Maintenance
- Shift Supervisors
- Mechanical Engineers
- Procurement Officer
2. Call Centre Agents Needed in Lagos for urgent employment.
Eligible to apply are fresh graduates with NYSC discharged certificate.
Salary: ₦80,000- ₦110,000 Naira monthly
- Computer proficiency in a Windows PC environment
- Reliable and dependable work habits
- Ability to provide a positive customer experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Willingness to learn
3. Graduate Engineer Recruitment at Crestsol Limited
Crestsol Limited is recruiting for an affiliate Infrastructure Construction Company that offers integrated engineering solutions, and related building construction products and services across Nigeria.
Job Position: Graduate Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- B. Eng. Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field;
- COREN Registered, NEMSA Certification, and NSE Membership is an added advantage;
- 5 years post NYSC hands-on electrical design experience in building and infrastructure projects;
- Ideally the candidate will have a minimum 3 years’ experience in a design consultancy role and/or MEP contractors;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com stating the applied position as the ‘subject’ of your mail not later than the closing date above.
4. UBA Banking Trainee Recruitment 2019
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Banking Trainee Recruitment
Reference No: BTOPLAG001
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment Specification
Educational Qualification and Minimum Entry level – OND with a minimum of lower credit in any discipline.
5. Adexen is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors to fill the following vacant positions below:
a. Marketing Manager. Location: Lagos
Click Here to see details and apply
b. Utility Manager Lagos, Nigeria
6. Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL): EPC Planner Recruitment
Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into the this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry
The Job : EPC Planner
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Years of experience in EPC as a planner
- Only Oil and Gas experience
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical or Process Engineering only.
- Conversant with Planning tools like Primavera and others.
- Offshore basic training certified (Valid)
- To work Independently, self Motivated, Minimum supervision with a good communication skills.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Register & upload resume via apply online
Already registered, Login, click apply online, submit resume to apply for this position.
7. National Graduate Trainees Recruitment at BAUN Limited, May 2019
BAUN Limited is an indigenous logistics company with years of expertise in the provision and leasing of heavy equipment in the oil and non-oil industries, in supply and operation of material handling, installation of shelving and racking system.
Job Position: Trainee Service Engineer
Job Location: Nationwide
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
8. Graduate Control Engineer Trainee Recruitment at Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
9. Massive Recruitment At WAEC – Abuja
|Job Title:||Massive Recruitment At WAEC|
The West African Examinations Council, a sub-regional organisation responsible for the conduct of a variety of examinations in the English-speaking West African countries, invites applications, to be completed online, from suitably qualified persons to fill the vacant position below in its Nigeria National Office:
Job Position: Assistant Registrar II (Marketing and Store Management)
Job Location: Nigeria
Applicants should possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (at least Second Class Lower Division) from recognized university in the underlisted subject areas.
Possession of higher degree in Educational Measurement and Evaluation would be an added advantage. A minimum of three (3) years post NYSC teaching experience is required of all officers.
10. Dispatch Officer Job At Bua Group – Rivers
BUA Group is a leading Conglomerate in Nigeria with businesses in Foods, Minim, Manufacturing and infrastructure sectors of the economy. In line with the business objective of the organisation to support local production and provision of employment, the position below exist in BUA Sugar Refinery:
Job Position: Dispatch Officer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Department: Supply Chain
Candidate should have Minimum of OND qualification with at least two (2) years relevant experience.
Years of Experience – 2 & Above
When the link above opens, select the position applied for and complete application
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.