Edo State College of Agriculture and Natural Resources is recruiting more than 150 positions into the work force of the Institution.
The Positions for recruitments are:
1. Assistant Lecturer (Forest Management and Wood Technology)
2. Assistant Lecturer (Environmental Technology)
3. Assistant Lecturer (Eco-Tourism and Wildlife)
4. Assistant Lecturer (Agricultural Biotechnology)
5. Assistant Lecturer (Marine Technology)
6. Assistant Lecturer (Aquapreneurial Studies)
7. Assistant Lecturer (Fisheries Technology)
8.) Assistant Lecturer (Aquaculture Technology)
9.) Assistant Lecturer (General Studies)
10.) Assistant Lecturer (Crop Production Technology)
11. Assistant Lecturer (Animal Health and Production Technology)
12. Assistant Library Officer
15 Edo School: Agricultural Technology and Engineering (lguoriakhi)
Department: Agricultural Engineering Desired Disciplines Farm Power and Equipment Engineering.
Agricultural Structures and Processing Engineering.. Irrigation & Soil and Water Conservation Engineering Dairy Engineering.
Candidate must possess a PhD. in relevant field (s) from a recognized institution with at least 12 years of teaching, basic and applied research and industrial work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified Candidates should submit thirty (30) copies of their Applications with up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, which must include the following information:
- Full Names, surname underlined
- Marital Status Number of Children; indicating the age of each
- Date and Place of birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Geo-Political Zone
- Current Postal Address
- Permanent Home Address
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and professional qualification and distinctions with dates
- Membership of Professional Association bodies (where relevant)
- Work experience in chronological sequence
- Present employer – status and salary
- Extra-Curricular activities
- Publications (where relevant)
- Names and address of three (3) Referees
Each applicant must have three (3) Referees who should be requested to forward their referee’s report under confidential cover by courier to the address below.
All Applications should be submitted by courier service under confidential covers in sealed envelopes to: The Hon. Commissioner for Agriculture and Natural Resources, Central Road, G.R.A., P.M.B 1060, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
Application Deadline 23rd March, 2020.