David ‘Davido’ Adeleke is a well known Nigerian performer who came into limelight in 2011 after his rave hit single ‘Back When’. He was conceived in Atlanta, Georgia in the United States on November 21st 1992.
Davido was naturally introduced to an extremely rich family. His dad, Adedeji Adeleke is a very rich person agent while his late mother, Mrs. Veronica Adeleke was a University Lecturer before she passed on.
Davido started his training at the prevalent British International School, Lagos from where he moved to Oakwood University to ponder Business Administration yet needed to move back to Nigeria. After getting to Nigeria, Davido took on Babcock University, Ogun State to proceed with his training.
While he was in the United States, Davido was an individual from a melodic gathering called the KB International. It was while he was with this gathering he sharpened his melodic gifts before he chose to move back to Nigeria.
In May 2011, Davido discharged his first single titled “Back When”. The music turned into a moment hit and was generally welcomed by music darlings all around Africa. He caught up with another hit single’ Dami Duro’ in October 2011. From that point forward, it has been consecutive hits from the exceptionally skilled vocalist. A portion of his other hit singles incorporate ‘Affirmative’, ‘Skelewu’, ‘Abroad’ and ‘Gobe’
Davido has likewise teamed up with a great deal of Nigerian and International music acts. He teamed up with the South African singing gathering, Mafikizolo for the single ‘Tchelete’, Diamond Platinumz for ‘Number one’ and a few different craftsmen including Tiwa Savage, Lola Rae, Sarkodie and Mi Casa.
Davido has likewise had his very a considerable amount of debates. In 2012, an image of him and what gave off an impression of being a hooker in bed was flowed over the web and exactly when his fans believed that it was a horrendous slip which could never be rehashed; another photograph surfaced with one more hooker.
There have likewise been debates about the artist’s association in road/club battles, issues with law requirement operators and forceful practices before.
Davido has had underwriting manages huge brands like MTN and Guinness before. He once marked a N30 Million arrangement to turn into a brand envoy for MTN.
At 20 years old, Davido obtained a N140 Million house for himself in the Lekki Phase 1 region of Lagos.
Davido has gotten many honors and designations in Nigeria and globally. He is as of now credited with around 26 honors and 48 honors assignments to his name.
David Adeleke isn’t just an incredible artist, he is additionally a dad. In May 2015, the crooner had a little girl with his more seasoned ex, Sofie Momodu. He took to his online networking pages to declare the introduction of his little girl on the fifteenth of May, 2015 and furthermore uncovered that his little girl gets the greatest room in his recently gained getaway home in Atlanta.
In spite of the fact that David has been connected to numerous ladies previously, he is right now dating Sira Kante, a 19-year old model from Guinea. In spite of the fact that gossipy tidbits have been flowing on the web that the pair have separated.
Things you should also Know about Davido
David ‘Davido’ Adeleke prevalently known as Omo Baba Olowo (OBO) is a various honor winning Nigerian vocalist who came into spotlight in 2011 after his rave hit single ‘Back When’. He was conceived in Atlanta, Georgia in the United States on November 21, 1992.
1. Davido is the child of prevalent extremely rich person agent Adedeji Adeleke while his mom, Mrs. Veronica Adeleke was a University teacher before she passed on.
2. He started his training at the well known British School, Lagos before he moved to Oakwood University to consider Business Administration yet was fleeting as the artist dropped out and came back to Nigeria to seek after his music profession.
3. As a youngster, he began as a “reinforcement” for rising rapper Sina Rambo. He at that point began a gathering with B-Red and Rambo called KB International.
4. In 2012 he purchased a house worth N140 million in Lekki Phase 1 at 20 years old
5. He is allegedly worth $16 million
6. In 2017 alone, Davido got 39 honors. Two including MTV Europe Music Award as Best African Act 2017 and MTV Europe Music Award for Best Worldwide Act 2017.
7. The Nigerian music star presently has more than 13 million adherents on Instagram, making him the primary Nigerian craftsman to have such a high web based life following.
8. On June 2018 he turned into the main International act to get his BET honor live in front of an audience during the Black Entertainment Television Awards on June 2018
9. Davido’s uncle, Isiaka Adeleke was the main Governor of Osun State and double cross Nigerian Senator
10. He has two little girls from Sophie Momodu and Amanda who he had a concise association with. He additionally has a child named David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jnr with his life partner, Chioma.
11. He nearly got marked into Dbanj’s DB records in 2011 with Dbanj uncovering “that he had given Davido a Rolex Wristwatch, as a blessing, so he could sign him” however David’s father declined saying he needs his child to go to class