There are cures for infertility in Men, irrespective of how long you have experienced it.
Yes, there are cures for it, because a problem identified is a problem solved.
Male infertility is any health issue in a man that lowers the chances of his female partner getting pregnant.
There’s a good chance that even if you are infertile, the condition can be reversed
Infertility in men accounts for approximately 30% of couples’ delay in conception.
These may result in the increased loss of self-esteem.
First of all, before we delve into the cure for this we have to know what causes it.
Causes of infertility in Male?
1. Quantity of Sperm: This is commonly known as low sperm count. This is a situation where the person’s semen contain less than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen. This is the major cause of infertility in male.
2. Quality of sperm: This is commonly known as sperm mobility. A situation where the sperm cannot swim its way and fertilize the egg.
3. Ejaculation disorders: This is commonly known as retrograde ejaculation.
4. Testicular damage: Sitting for too long, wearing very tight under wears, trauma from sports, infection and testicular surgery can result in testicular damage.
Other causes of infertility in men include alcohol and drug abuse, sexually transmitted infections, unhealthy diets and obesity.
We can now moved to the cure for infertility in male (Men)
Cure for Infertility in Male
1. Boost your Sperm with these foods
You have to stay on these good diets for 90days and the result will surprise you.
The foods are Zinc, Selenium, Vitamin E, Folic acid, Vitamin B12, CoQ10.
Zinc: Eat some foods high in zinc in their raw forms. Eat foods like Calf liver, oysters, beef, lamb, venison, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, yogurt, turkey, peas, and shrimps.
Selenium: Eat foods such as Brazil nuts, liver, snapper, cod, halibut, tuna, salmon, sardines, shrimp, and turkey to load up on selenium.
Vitamin E: Eat food like sunflower seeds, almonds, olives, spinach, papaya, and dark leafy greens. Vitamin E has been proven to be effective in treating infertility in men.
Folic acid: Eat foods like: Liver, lentils, pinto beans, garbanzo beans, asparagus, spinach, black beans, navy beans, kidney beans, and collard greens for folic acid.
Vitamin B12: Eat foods like oysters, muscles, liver, caviar (fish eggs), fish, crab, lobster, beef, lamb, cheese, and eggs.
CoQ10 Ubiquinol supplement is also the best way to cure infertility in male.
…to be continued