President Muhammadu Buhari is set to marry a new wife today, Friday 11.
Buhari is getting married to Sadia Umar Farouk to replace Aisha in the other room.
Sadia Umar is the current Minister for Humanitarian Affairs Disaster Management.
According to the source privy to us in Aso rock, the marriage will be conducted in a quiet ceremony just after the Friday’s prayer.
Buhari, 76 is going to marry Sadia 45, as the second wife.
The reason for taking a second wife might confirm the speculations raised by Nigerians over the continued absence of the current First Lady, Aisha who has gone totally incommunicado.
Aisha has been in UK since after the elections and this might also confirmed the speculation that made the President scraped the office of first Lady.
Sadia, held from Zamfara has been a close ally to President Buhari, hence the relationship has led to tieing the nott as husband and wife.
Notably of the activities of the “Cabal”, Aisha has not been in tune with them since the inception and they have finally take her from their way, the source alleged.
She will now doubled as a minister and wife of the President while the husband, Buhari is the minister of Petroleum and also the President.
About President Buhari’s Alleged New Bride.
- Her full name is Sadiya Umar Farouq
- She is 44 years Old
- She was Born 5th November, 1974
- This is going to be her first marriage
- She was the National treasurer of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) Buhari’s former Political party
- She hails from Zurmi LGA of Zamfara State.
- She’s a graduate of Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, Kaduna. Bsc. in Business Administration (Actuarial Science) in 1998.
- She is the Current Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.
The marriage will be celebrated in a low key, source from the presidency revealed.