Femi Fani-Kayode, has again descended on the Vice President, Osinbajo as he referred to him as Political Errand Boy.
Femi, a former Minister of Aviation and a chieftain of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, took the vice President to cleaners.
He displayed his dismay on the second citizen of the Nation on his social media account.
According to Fani-Kayode, the Vice President, Osinbajo is a Political Errand boy to the President and the cabal that controls the affairs of the Nation.
In his words that he enlisted 11 points to sustained his position of calling Osinbajo, A Political Errand Boy
1. “His helicopter crashed but instead of him to proceed to a hospital his boss asked him to continue sharing trader money.
2. ” A Senior Advocate of Nigeria and Professor of Law, yet under him lawlessness is practiced: he deputises for a fellow who has no proof of both primary and secondary education.
3. “They took a Bill to the United Kingdom for your boss to sign and publicized it to further humiliate you.
4. As an ERRAND boy, your boss sent a junior Minister to represent him in an event that you were present.
5. A real ERRAND boy… They have removed all your aides from Aso Villa to a rented apartment in Maitama.
6. As an Errand Boy, you went and knelt before Abba Kyari to stop the criminal investigation against you.
7. We told you this would happen but you refused to listen. Today, your two bosses, Tinubu and Buhari, are against you.
8. As for your Pastorship, well, we don’t know again.
9. Sorry! With this latest humiliation of taking a document to an ailing man without recourse to you, it serves as a confirmation that you are now a certified ERRAND boy.
10. The latest is that your boss has now sacked 36 of your aides in your office. Are you waiting for them to lock you out of Aguda House before you resign and go back home to Ikenne?
11. We don’t pity you. You opted for it. While he’s in the United Kingdom he sent you to his village Daura to attend the turbaning/coronation of an unknown Chief. So sad! We pray you receive sense.
Also Read: FFK against Tinubu
Recalled that the former Minister, Fani-Kayode had called on the Vice President to resign, as he has lost integrity and values as a son of Oduduwa.
Meanwhile this online media had reported one month ago when Femi Fani-Kayode raised alarm that the cabal want to replaced Osinbajo with their own stooge. And if the attempt failed they will humiliate him until he resigns shamefully.
Of recent there are many things are playing out, as many observers are condemning the recent attacts on the office of the Vice President.